Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Moo Year (2)

After coming back from my hometown, i met my buddies every day. I came back on tues evening and see my activities.

Wed,
Amanda and Adele came to my place. After chatting for awhile, i suggested to have baskin robbin together. I had my fav Green Tea ice cream. In the afternoon, Ni came to my place. She fetched me to her house after my mum's dinner. When we reached her house, we had dinner again -_-" Played poker until 11pm then she fetched me home again.

Thurs,
Went to PJ for body check up in the morning. Then, watched Underworld 3 at The Mines. The show was GREAT, absolutely. Oh yea, The Mines is renovated! There is New Wing now and it turns a lot better. Went to Bendung to a temple at night. Was crowded there -_-"

Fri,
Chary came early in the morning. Chary gave me a nice card which got the story of us inside the card! It was AWESOME. I seriously appreciated the gift, it is very nice and warmth of her! Since we had nothing to do, we decided to fry rice together for those who are coming later. After the 'war of rice', dequeen reached and we started our sushi process. It was tiring but fun. Hehe.

Then, baby yuin and her cousin came and my beloved baby yuin helped me to roll all the sushi. Lastly, Ni came and ate all the rice which was as 'high' as a 'mountain'. Thank god, she finished the rice. After all of them left, we went to rent dvd AGAIN. Yuin was back around 7pm so Ni, Yuin, her cousin and i had a 'special' mamak together. We chatted a lot of stuffs we used to do at school last time and it was very funny. After mamak, we watched a horror movie together at my house but yuin left during the half of the show and i think Ni went home around 9.45pm.

Sat,
Had ballet class with M.Sandra at uptown. Then, went to 1u to buy some stuffs then straight to Serdang. After watching Golden Compass at Ni's house, San followed me home as she was staying overnight at my house! And daddy wern came too! Whee :p We went to baskin to get ice cream together as that night was 31st. Then, rent some dvds and watched at home. We chatted a lot that night too. After '2 phone call+1 sms', daddy wern was really funny. She acted so crazily that made baby san and i roared into laughters completely. We were screaming and laughing in the midnight. So damn funny! But too bad, i felt asleep when they were watching the dvds.

Sun,
Sent baby san home early in the morning. Daddy wern and i shopped at Midvalley. I BOUGHT A LOT OF STUFFS. It was really a crazy shopping. Anyway, some are pressie for a friend and most of them are the things i need to bring to aussie. Went to wern's house after that. Her parents were really surprised when they saw me and they couldnt recognise me. Did i change a lot?! Haha :D Watched The Wedding Game with Ni and her sisters at Pyramid. Before that, we had A&W as i was extremely HUNGRY. Just felt like i was going to die of hunger that time, seriously! And that night, it begins

can u see how suffering baby san was?! Haha

baby san after 'hair straigthening' by baby yuin :P

chyi and baby san b4 hair straigthening (i mean her)

baby's yuin toes.

Had padicure at yuin's place with baby san

San's fingers

Our baskin robbins!!

The sushi rice for someone who doesnt eat seaweed

The ugliest sushi roll in the world!
Gor, i want the pics of the nice one!

when we dumped dequeen and ni at the dining room



The foods Ni, Yuin, her cousin and i had at mamak

my beloved baby san, daddy wern and chyi

chyi, dequeen, ni
GOR, MY BB CANT BREATH!!

dequeen,chyi,chary,alicia

at Baskin with adele and amanda ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment