Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finally, is time to leave



I have decided to go to Perth, Australia on the 13th Feb 2009, one day before Valentine's Day. Actually La Trobe in Melbourne offered me a place too but after thinking for a long time, i chose Perth. Was busy preparing for the visa, body check-up, banking transfer, air ticket booking for the past few days. Honestly, i was not as elated as i expected last time when i got to know that i need to fly off in less than one-month-time.

Pey san is not going with me, but will meet me at Curtin University of Technology in October. I think these 8 months will be a good time for me to learn to be independent as i dont have baby san beside me. Maybe i am really used to the existence of baby san and so does her but we will be fine in these 8 months. Then, wan xing, pey san and i will be studying in the same uni~

Sook yuin was really upset when she got the news. I know i should spend more time with you. You are a nice friend, absolutely. All the memories will be in my mind for sure. Just want to tell you that our friendship will remain firm no matter how far we are apart because you are always my CUTE BABY YUIN!! I will call and sms you when i am there too. Thanks for everything, yuin. Muacks~

I know everyone will get used to it very soon, including me. Had tea at Mamak with hui ni's sister last night and everyone of them kept their photos in my cell phone for me to remember them. I also promised to visit them when i am back, i will keep my promise! Was really happy to know them although we just knew each other for 2 months, they are all very adorable.

All the memories you guys gave me will pullulate into my heart, very deeply. Distance can only stop us from seeing each other but not the feelings in our hearts. Anyway, i always believe time flies, i will be back 10 months later!

Went to get for a notebook few days ago. I bought a pink Sony Vaio CS-16, i even bought the pink mouse and pink bag. Perfect combo!! WHEE..

4 comments:

  1. hey gal...
    goin 2 aus ??
    wish u all da BEST ya~
    =P


    ~wailing~

    ReplyDelete
  2. chyi!!! you are leaving!!! aiks aiks aiks!!!
    all the best to you chyi!!!
    IM SO GONNA SEE YOU AGAIN BEFORE YOU LEAVE!! ok ok?? deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in Melbourne now...in Elizabeth St is near La Trobe St

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey all.. thanks for the wishes! appreciated!

    ReplyDelete