Saturday, February 14, 2009

Last two days in Msia -- 12th,13th Feb 09'

Was really busy the day before leaving. After having my breakfast, met Hui Ni and went back to school to visit my modern dance members and coach with Mcd. There are 40 members this year, so happy to know that. Of course, we didnt forget Ying, bought her Mcd as well and said bye to her as i was leaving the next day.

Baby yuin came to my house at 4pm then. Drove straight to 1u to collect my contact lens after that. We shopped there as well, didnt expect that i got to shop even it was the last day before leaving. Yuin and i bought some inner wears in La Senza, we were really crazy in the fitting rooms. After a war, we finally got a bag of innerwears. Haha.

Then, we bought two sassage rolls and shared among 3 of us. In the car, Hui ni and sook yuin could argue so crazily, it was so funny that i didnt know how to describe. Head off home and had dinner with baby san.

After dinner, 4 of us went to meet up Yin Hwee and Mei Bei at SS3. Had tea at a mamak stall together. Hope we can meet again when i am back! When we reached home, it was already 10pm so baby san needed to rush home while baby yuin needed to rush to meet her friends for their college projects but of course, we didnt let go any of our time to snap some pics!

Before amanda reached, Hui ni helped me to pack my things into my luggage. It was so kind of her! Thanks dear~ Around 11.15pm, amanda reached from Pavilion. She purposely came after work just to stay overnight before i leave. After taking bath, we snapped some pics again but suddenly, we felt hungry so we decided to have supper around 12.30am.

Went to station one for supper then. Baby Yuin returned around 1am so we enjoyed together there. After supper, it was around 2am so we went home and watched movie together. It was a busy day for me but surely, it was an unforgettable day for me too. Those who attended showed me how much they love and care for me. I was really touched for every single thing they did.

a gang of nice friends^^

6 of us at ss3.
i really miss my msia buddies..
chyi.yinhwee.meibei
~ss3 mamak stall~

thanks for everything you guys have done for me.
no one can replace your place.
how good if time stops here?

yuin!! i still need my head..

our foods

our drinks

i know BB will take care of me

amanda and chyi again ^^

BB and us ^^
take 1, before pulling her up

take 2, after pulling her up

amanda and chyi with board of memories

Next morning, we went to taipan for breakfast. Then, baby yuin went to attend a one hour class at Inti. We were all busying setting up my computer stuffs especially amanda. She was the one who did everything for me, thanks dear!
Went straight to Coffee Bean as we need wireless network. It was pretty comfortable to sit there and enjoy your coffee, absolutely. While amanda and yuin were enjoying their internet surfing time, Hui ni went to get all the things which she realized that i didnt have when she was packing last night.
When baby left, i gave her a big hug and i knew, i am going to miss her every day. She is a pretty nice friend. No doubt. Then, i set up a blog for Hui ni too. Hehe. Fetched amanda to Midvalley to meet her friends after that. Before she left, we gave each other a big hug. During the hug, both of us cried. Can u imagine i cried from KL to Subang? It was really surprising and in the end, Hui ni cried too. Haha.
Went to meet my ballet teacher as well. After that, we knew it was time to seperate. Depart to KLIA and met baby san there as well. Baby san gave me a card and 10 letters which i can only open each of them a month by a month. It was so sweet of her! When i entered the departure hall, i gave everyone there a big hug. When i left them, i received a few sms continuously that i couldnt stop weeping. Baby yuin who called me were shedding her tears as well.
When i reached spore, i met kathy and shan. After having a tea with them, i am needed to enter the departure hall again. When i called back, i knew i was not leaving alone, i was leaving with all the love from my dearest family and friends.
Now, i know i am not alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment