Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sushi Fever

9th Feb 09'
Had Starbucks at Mid Valley with 'anyone' around 11am. Always nice to drink tea and chat with you, promise to have a drink again when i am back! Then, dequeen came to pass me my Microsoft Office Software so i invited her to pyramid as baby yuin decided to meet me at Pyramid in the end.
Met baby yuin, her sista and baby san at Pyramid then. Hui ni sms and told me that she was not coming AGAIN. When i came out from the fitting room, i was quite speechless to see her standing behind me.
After discussion, they decided to have Sakae Sushi. We had a lot of jokes at Sakae Sushi, it made all of us roared into laughters that i think we were causing noise pollution in the restaurant. Dequeen and baby yuin were arguing NON-STOP but of course, our baby yuin was the winner, ALWAYS.
Anyway, our cute baby yuin suggested to take sticker pics too. Dequeen and Hui ni were absolutely speechless, obviously. After sticker pics, we camwhored crazily (imagine the pics as Yuin and Ni could laugh like hell when they saw those pics at my house just now) but i dont think i would tarnish our reputation by posting those pics here, muahaha :D
I dont take happiness for granted.
I know i will start looking out for these things when they dont happen so often.
Now, i just feel so ever precious to have them in my life.
The thing i have just learnt,
bonds dont break so easily because of distance
if you keep each other deeply in your heart.

part 1 of our sushi

funny pic :p

dequeen and chyi

AGAIN!!

our pretty baby san is incharging of
the food ordering :p

yuin.chyi.dequeen

nicole.yuin.chyi.dequeen

our group pic!!

camwhoring inside the toilet without
BABY YUIN!!

Yuin took this for us. Haha XD

Set timer and took this pic
in the sticker pic machine

I love this pic XD

I was the one who jumped in after
make sure that the angle was alright.
My head is so much bigger -_-

The 'bride' & 'bridegroom'
But who should be the bridegroom?!

Dequeen and our baby san!!

The one who was too free took this pic of me

Back to school?
Someone said this background is meaningful
U spot the two unnatural people

Yuin.. You are torturing them with the crown!!
HAHA. Funny pic of the year


Saturday, 7th February 09'

It was Ying's 15th birthday so we decided to celebrate with her at MidValley, Sushi King. She loves food, especially sushi. It has been a long time for me since i last ate sushi at Sushi King but the food was quite ok too. At least our little birthday girl enjoyed herself a lot that day!

Jing Quan and Hui Chi took this :)

Hui Chi, Hui Ying (our cute&naughty birthday girl), Hui Ni and Chyi

Jing Quan, the TEH family, chyi

No comments:

Post a Comment