Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Moo Year (1)

Happy Moo Year!! It is not over yet, right? I spent my CNY at Johor for 5 days this years!! From 23th jan til 27th jan. We broke our record because we normally just stayed 3 days and it was a little suffering in some ways during that 5 days. Haha. Fortunately, my dad brought us to Overseas for dinner at that night we came back. At least we had a nice meal, yummy :)

Anyway, the happiest thing was collecting angpow every day :p I got around $4k this year because i am going to australia for studies. Some of my aunts gave me extra angpows, thanks :) I LOVE MONEY, always, hehe XD

camwhoring during the 1st day of CNY

My red wine. I drank 4 glasses of it that night
and that caused my face to turn red in the end.

my cousin's baby ^^

my baby Chloe!!

She is cute and small in size, haha :D

my lil cousin, Zoe Christine

freewilly and chyi

chyi + alicia + chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment