Saturday, April 11, 2009

We are all apparently nutrition students 2009

Supposed to meet them at Curtin bus station but everyone decided to go by themselves in the end and i was waiting alone there. Due to this reason, Sisi who was waiting for me at City bank and i were late for 45 mins!! Therefore, we ran from city bank to Northbridge and i am sure i lost a lot of calories early in the morning!! Eventually, we arrived the restaurant with messy hair. LOL.

Our conversation was a little weird. We mixed cantonese and chinese but Netania who is from Indonesia can't understand any of them so we had to translate into english for her. Then, Natalie who is from Taiwan spoke chinese to everyone and so do I but when both of us talked, we would speak in english because we started to use english when we met in Chemistry tutorial as i thought she didnt know chinese and so do her. So until now, she still speaks chinese to everyone except me. HAHAHA.

I think they invited 11 people but only 8 of us turned up in the end. Anyway, we had FUN. A nutrition gang from Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Indonesia. When i paid the bill, i realized that the woman gave me extra 10 dollar and the hopeless Wendy suggested to divide among ourselves. Hahaha. Bessie and i were so desperate for BUBBLE TEA. In the end, everyone was tempted to have one too.

Of course, we camwhored around the city and went for shopping as there was GREAT EASTER SALES. During our outing, i told Bessie some funny 'JOKES' and bessie screamed her head off!! It was so super funny, OMG. Okay, i am always virtueless but this is a fact. LOL. Bessie who is as virtueless as me even admired my calmness. HAHAHA.

Anyway, EASTER SALES IS DRASTIC. We bought a lot of stuffs. I bought some pants from CITY BEACH, jackets from Valleygirl. Sisi bought bedsheets, body shop body butter, bracelets. Bessie bought earings, body shop body butter. Sariah is the most frugal kid, she didnt get anything.
The theme for this outing is dress or skirt, but...
Anyway, diana is lost XD


Sariah. Chyi. Bessie. Wendy. Natalie

Sisi's so called super spicy laksa -.-

Beef Vietnam Hor Fun

Seafood noodles

The garnishes for Bessie's beef Vietnam noodles

Hai Nam Chicken Rice

A special kind of rice. Looks delicious

This is my roasted duck rice

Bubble tea, regular and large

My original and diana's yam milk tea

Their bubble teas from Etopia

Strawberry and original

Bessie and chyi XD

Netania has super LONG hair.
They gave her a nickname which she can't understand
长发妹妹

Diana, the only one from the same country with me that day

Wendy said diana is forced to accompany Sisi to the restroom

Take 2

Take 3

Natalie and chyi, my chemistry tut partner

us again :P

Wendy.. Dont act serious. LOL

This stairs just look good

AGAIN

pErTh cItY

3 of them dumped us
take 2
one

two

three

bessie and me again

sariah joined in

Sisi joined in

last 4 survivors. LOL

Bessie and me

I didnt realize i have taken so many pics with you BESSIE

Funny sisi and me

KANGAROOS

Playing with the specs in City Beach

OMG. BESSIE wat r u doing?

Pity netania

Sariah with the pyjamas

HELP ME

I just realized i 4got to upload yr pic BOBBY

No comments:

Post a Comment