Friday, April 3, 2009

I HAVE DONE MY FIRST ASSIGNMENT!!



TITLE PAGE

















COVER PAGE



















CONTENTS


EASTER IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER and I am freaking excited as i have finally done my first assignment which is needed to be hang in on the first day after Easter tuition free week!! Had been suffering for a few weeks as i really didnt know how to cite, paraphrase and quote appropriately. I was so worried that my work would be considered as PLAGIARISM and i would lose my marks for it.


Skipped the GIPH lecture yesterday and went to the library to seek for Siaw Chin's help as she is familiar with all the structures for our assignments as she has been here for a year. With her help, i managed to understand the difference of CITATION, QUOTE, PARAPHRASING and PLAGIARISM, and the way to write our COMPLICATED references list as well. She sent me a sms last night and said 'hey, i m at the airport now and i m leaving so rmb to mail me if you dont know anything about the assignments, i can help!' (she is in malaysia now T.T ) Oh yea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!! haha, she is just one day younger than pey san, maybe people who are borned around that time are KIND AND SWEET.


Went to look for our Health Science tutor just now and asked her to look at my assignment so i can score higher when i hang in my assignment on the due date. She corrected some and kept on telling me that i have really done a good job and my sentense structure is great. I was thrill to it as i was still bugging pey san yesterday about this assignment in the phone chat yesterday. haha XD


Easter tuition free week is starting tomorrow but there is no difference for me as my schedule is quite packed. I have 'dated' our nutrition gang back to the library for revision during the tuition free week. Then, we planned to go to the city on saturday, hope we will manage to make it. Besides, might be going to watch the night view of Perth with cell members on Good Friday night. Eventually, will be going to a camp during the second week of the tuition free week too.


Things to be completed:

1. Chemistry online quiz
2. Chemistry tutorial questions week 8
3. Chemistry revision ( mid sem test is on 29th April)
4. Human Bio pre-lab module 6
5. Human Bio post lab module 5
6. Human bio revision ( CAA lab test on 8th April)
7. Global and Indigenous Public Health ASSIGNMENTS

HOPE I CAN FINISH ALL THESE DURING THESE 2 WEEKS OF EASTER TUITION FREE WEEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment