Friday, April 17, 2009

Time do flies

This is San's. PINK

This is Hui Ni's. PURPLE

This is mine, a light purple one.



Easter break is going to end and we are going to start for our week7 to week 12 of semester one, 2009!! Time flies, it does. I was so proud of myself as i drove to the airport alone to fetch wan xing who had her sweet time in Malaysia, Thailand and Taiwan. I drove her straight to Kebab then and after kebab, we had juices and KFC. I seriously grow fat if i stick to her every day!! Wan passed me some souvenirs to bring back to Msia for them in June. And also passed me the string pey san bought for me. SO SWEET OF HER. "SAN, I LOVE YOU!!" and san, i saw your sticker pics with wan xing. IT'S AWESOME. Of course, i get to know some 'news' too. LOL. Anyway, it is my turn to go back then.

1 comment:

  1. How are u?
    I am hui min still remember?
    u r so gd because u can study oversee.
    so is every thing ok?
    hope u success lah.
    bye.
    I am now your follower leh! hehe
    bye

    ReplyDelete