Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday lunch + dinner

**NOON**
It's GOOD FRIDAY today and it's a public holiday here. Sisi suddenly had GREAT ASPIRATION to come to my house then. We planned to have KFC for lunch as restaurants normally don't open during public holiday. Surprisingly, i saw a 'CLOSED' sign outside KFC after walking for 12 minutes from my house!! Therefore, we turned to Subway and here are the picsXD Sisi kept on demolishing the government of her country, China and let me know a lot of shocking news. Haha, i was like kept on repeating OMG and ARE YOU SURE? when she was telling those stories. Haha. Such a funny conversation and a good chance to listen to the outside world :)
my ham and cheese with italian herbs bun

subway rocks

i enjoyed my sandwich a lot :)

my face is sooo round. lol

sisi made no attempt to stop snapping my pics -.-
** NIGHT**

Attended cell group at night. There were a combination of 2 cell group tonight and more 30++ of us attended. Had party after some games and singing section as today is GOOD FRIDAY!! I bought 2 large custard tarts there because i didnt really have the mood to COOK A DISH and brought it there. It was FUN just now and EASTER IS COMING TOO~ There will be activities on sunday at school again!! Talk, lunch, performance and carnival. Anyway, I am extremely full now and i can feel that my stomach is going to burst soon :p

Part of the food
Spotted my custard tarts?

Part of the food again :)

I dunno what is this called but they taste just so nice!!

Hot delicious apple crumble by Jeff

Spaghetti

'Tang Yuen' and Japanese dumplings cooking in process..

Everyone looked so excited, with the food :P

Baked potatoes. Yummy

Hot pot chicken with potatoes..

A special kind of rice by Agnes

chocolate birthday cake for JAMES

ME. Rebecca. Angeline

Guan. ME. Jeff

OMG. Jeff, u cut his head!! Haha

My cell leader!! Fanny~

Fanny is snapping pics of everyone

Staphan. The pharmacy guy.

Guan and ME

Staphan. ME. Guan. John. Derek

OMG. John is still eating

ME and Agnes

The cute and pretty cell leader

James is forced to sing 'twinkle twinkle little star'
in front 30++ of us as his 'birthday gift'


No comments:

Post a Comment