Saturday, August 1, 2009

What do you have?

Uni has started for like a week but basically I'm still not in study mood. Most of my classes haven started and I realized that my contact hour in uni per week is really little. Instead, there are lots of tests. Results were out and I guess most of us did well.

Homesick felt on me again since I just came back from Malaysia. Went to a new cell yesterday and they were like discussing about what do you have? List 10 of them. Things flew into my mind again. Conclusion = friends and family. I guess 90% of them are not beside me but I know we're all actually together.

Going back to Malaysia in October for few days to attend my 2nd sis's wedding. At that time, my little nephew is born. Really looking forward to that =) I MISS THEM, SO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment