Tuesday, August 18, 2009

18.08.2009















SEE!! Baby is so CUTE & ADORABLE ^^

My sister's first baby boy, Ming Xuan has arrived to this real world today!! A 3.3 kg baby boy. Hehehe. The name was given by his aunt - ME!! Nice name huh?! I was totally elated when I received my sisters' messages this afternoon when I was in Uni.

Still remember that day my mum told me the news about my sister is pregnant. Before I came to Aussie for the first time, I accompanied her to get some clothes from modern mum but I think we didnt manage to get it. Hehe. Then, when I was back during my winter holiday, we were countdowning the day for baby Ming Xuan to arrive. When I left Malaysia, my sister was wearing a pink dress when we had japanese dinner that night and she told me that baby Ming Xuan is going to meet me when I'm back and eventually a new life is created, this is awesome!!

I am so looking forward to meet baby Ming Xuan ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment