Saturday, August 22, 2009

1/3 of my Nutrition 2nd sem is passed =)

4 weeks of uni life is passed unknowingly and I'm having a week of tuition free week recently. That means 1/3 of my sem is officially passed!! First day of my holiday - woke up at 10.45am (slept at 3.30am this morning). Started to clean my room and stuffs, washed my clothes etc. Wan sms-ed me around 12 something when I was about to take bath and asked me for lunch. Met her and ate crazily again. LOL.

Anyway, this doesnt look like my free week as I still have to go back to Uni on Monday and Friday for Nutrition 182 & Human Bio 134 tests. Sounds so heartrending T__T. I seriously need the momentum to STUDY. Btw, still have the other 2/3 of the sem to go. Cant wait for baby san to come to Perth. 41 more days =)





















After considering for a long time, we finally decided to have Italian food at Vic Park.
The food tasted good but the price.. Hmm..
Btw, this is a lamb dish with mashed potatos, cant rmb de name















This is a pasta with super long name. LOL.
Tasted very good as well, yummylicious ^^
Maybe due to my starvation lol.
My 1st meal of today at 2pm T_T




















Aww.. Our double scoop baskin robbin
Chocolate royale, mango, love portion 31 & caramel turtle




















The noodles we had for dinner.
This pic is needed to prove to Jeff that I CAN COOK!!
















Tang Yuen with longan&ginkgo after dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment