Thursday, August 13, 2009

random shots














Chyi. Sariah. Siaw Chin @ Gelare, Carousel















My future housemate!! Just one more month ^^




















My waffle with syrup and chocolate wild berry ice cream















Sariah and I when Siaw Chin was still in the toilet















See, we're excited with FOODS




















After having our desserts :p















And this is my dinner - Thai Fried Rice















Decided to go Carousel for night shopping after class from 8am to 5pm today!!
Actually we had 6 hours break in between. Hahaha















See, I was studying for Human Bio..
While msn-ing -_-"















In our microbiology lab, everything is needed to be sterilized. LOL















Siaw Chin and Chyi - my partner















Bessie and I with our blood agar




















This is Siaw Chin's handwashing experiment blood agar.
Her pre, post and con fingerprints.
YUCKS!! :p




















The growth of bacteria















Our blood agars




















Took this photo with wan few weeks ago ^^















Found this in baby yuin's facebook - the pics we have taken




And here are some pics which I took in Malaysia and yet haven upload!!















Baby san's dessert with my decorations - I cant remember the name.
Btw, i dont like the taste at all















Yeah, i like this @ Honeymoon, pyramid




















The night before I left Malaysia
Really spent a lot of time with my 2nd sis and I miss her so much now!!
She sms-ed me that day,
said that no1 accompanies her for breakfast, no1 accompanies her yam cha.. LOL.
But she will not be at home when I am back in November T___T




















With amanda after her hair straightening at my sis's salon




















I realized that I really look ugly while I am eating crab!! Hahaha




















Someone kept on taking pic of me while I was eating!!















Even when I was using computer -_-"





















Alicia and Chloe - talked to them in phone last night.
They will definitely ask the same questions everytime I call back
"Chyi, when r u coming back? Tomorrow?"
"No.. still few months time.. I ll be back and bring you guys to mcd okay?"
"Can you come back now? I miss you.."
"Err.. I will try.."
"Why dont you study at home? We're too noisy? Can u come back? We will keep quiet.."
LOL. They're really really adorable and innocent ^^




















Chyi + Alicia who is not looking to the screen + Chloe















Chloe and Brian - Talked to him last night too, in phone and msn.
He even sent me a lot of voice clips.
Mandy said I pamper Brain a lot. Hahaha.
And when I was back this holiday, he really pampered me like a princess,
my sista said he treated me as his gf. HAHAHA.
He really grows a lot, physically and mentally =)

No comments:

Post a Comment