Friday, August 7, 2009

videos - yuin, san and wern


Hahaha. Suddenly decided to upload this video when i was skyp-ing with baby yuin just now, we miss the time we had a lot lol. Fortunately, i guess we have no regrets as we managed to meet each other for like more than 15 times during these 5-week-holiday of mine?

Thanks yuin for trying very hard to meet me even at the last night before i left. She came straight from Cheras for like a total of 1.5 hour of drive just to say bye bye to me. She was also the one who was so insist to talk to me when i was at the airport that night and also the one who immediately skyped with me when i just reached Perth. I'm really lucky to have known this girl during my secondary school life!! She is a really really great friend, LEE SOOK YUIN!! ^^

Lee Sook Yuin who has just finished your finals, have FUN and get ready to see me after your short sem!! I will definitely post celebrate your birthday with you if I go back after 18th November. LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3

Even facebook truefriends robot predicted that I'm her closest friend and so does she, LOL.



YOU SEE SHE'S SO CUTE. HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment