Thursday, May 7, 2009

unbelievable

Had nice skype chat with dequeen gor these 2 days. She is the one i will confess everything to her. ALWAYS. From studies, life, family, relationship. EVERYTHING. She is the one who always listens to me. AND SHE DECIDED TO FOLLOW ME BACK TO PERTH IN JULY. OMG. I couldnt believe her when she told me until she showed me the air ticket. I told her that i hoped the earth will burst and everyone dies so we wont be having any stress last night and her answer was NO, AT LEAST I HAVE TO GO TO PERTH FIRST!! Hahaha. I appreciate to have you as a friend. And the thing u did for me exactly half year ago from today. I know you are just happy when you know i found my HAPPINESS. And your truely support. Without your 'help', everything would be totally DIFFERENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment