Monday, May 4, 2009

this is why i grow fat

Everyone around me told me that my face is really round, even my family and friends from Malaysia. When i meet Wan, our only aim was eating. FOREVER. During break, the first place i would be was surely our library cafeteria. This is how come I grow fatter. LOL.
Anyway, i am trying my best to on diet now. Not really, but at least i control my meal as a DIETITIAN. Below are the YUMMYLICIOUS food which made me FAT. But now, i am trying to have low fat milk with cereals at night ONLY. This is because....
I KNOW I WILL EAT MORE IN MALAYSIA NEXT MONTH WHEN I AM BACK!!
Lots of them already promised to bring me for nice foods when i am back~ 45 days to go ^^
Suffering will be nothing when I think of my SWEET LIFE when i am back~
stir fried chicken rice

roasted chicken rice

seafood curry noodles

spore fried mihun, although it doesnt taste alike at all.

curry beef rice

fried kangkong

seafood tofu pot

'kong po' chicken

grilled potatoes with beef and gravy

vege pasta and wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment