Sunday, January 4, 2009

My first 3 days of the year 2009

3rd january 09'
After thinking for the whole night, i decided to skip my ballet class today. My muscles were painful due to the over-stretched yesterday. Went to Mid Valley, we planned to watch Australia but there were no more tickets, so sad. So, we went to my house and had a chat there. Then, we went back to school to meet up amanda and my juniors as we wanted to watch my modern dance coach's concert at Sentul. We reached there around 6.55pm but they were all not there so we put on double signal and camwhored inside the car. haha. She enjoyed the concert a lot, at least more than me, haha XD After the concert, mum and sis brought us for supper. We had a really heavy supper at pappa rich. All of us roared into laughters due to some funny jokes, including my mum. It was really enjoyable that night :)

while waiting for my juniors

camwhored inside the toilet

all kuen cheng students. haha

with our modern dance coach


our tickets

So funny. my pajamas look :p


2nd january 09'
Met up khai chee, li wen and pey san at Mid Valley. Really didnt meet them for a long time, except baby san. Yeah, the outing was fun and relaxing. We camwhored inside the toilets in Gardens as well. Besides eating and stalking around, I bought a pair of shoes there too. And I LOVE SAN'S GUESS JACKET a lot >.<>












1st january 09'

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone :) Met chary and jia yun on this special day. We hang out at 1u again. Had TGIF and yippee cup. After chary went home, jia yun invited me to his house. That was my first time to visit his house after knowing him for 8 years. Haha. Surprisingly, his parents can remember me and his mum complimented me. Hehe, you have to accept the fact that I AM NOT FAT. Then, we hang out at pyramid and had our dinner there!

grilled chicken salad.thumbs up :p

chicken fingers

our first pic

nice background?
i purposely chose that place to take this pic.

inside the toilet


at yippee cup AGAIN


chary and chyi ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment