Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my last three days of the year 2008

31st dec 08'
Last day of the year 2008!! Went to sook yuin's house and.. I LOST MY WAY AGAIN.. okay, calm down.. i should be used of it anyway. We went to KLCC since we got rm50 roxy voucher. When we reached there, i felt like watching movie so asked her to watch Bedtime stories, the movie i really craved for it. However, we waited for an hour for the movie!! Then, we had Chjlis together. AGAIN. We had so much fun there, asked for extra gravy again. Besides, of course we had fun laughing at a British man. After buying our stuffs, yuin wanted to treat me haagen daiz so i went for haagen diaz AGAIN. At night, had dinner with my family and my last day of 2008 is passed!



In the cinema



us with our ice cream :p


30th dec 08'

After having breakfast at pappa rich with cat and leong, they went to work so i went to serdang as we planned to watch movie that day. San was not free to hang out because she needed to help her mum so we went to visit her for a while. Then, we went to The Mines. After having Mc'donald, i forced hui ni to look for a job. In the end, she managed to get 4 jobs to consider. The process of finding jobs was really funny that made me laughed like hell there. Then, we went to Cheras Selatan to watch IP MAN which is strongly recommended by jia yun the previous day. Actually we wanted to watch Australia, but in the end i chose to trust jia yun and the movie was really great! Except the violence part. Anyway, i think you guys should watch it, a nice show.


29th dec 08'

Hang out with chary and jia yun at 1u, our common place. They are my closest friends in class in std 5 and 6. Although we seldom meet, our friendship doesnt fade and still remain firm now. This is why i feel lucky to have them as my friends in my life. The happiness they brought me in std5 will be in my brain forever, i just cant forget how crazy we were last time. We were childish, but happy. And for now, i really appreciate the concern they show. No doubt, they are GREAT friends for me. We can trust each other a lot as we have known each other for so many years. Hehe, very proud of it. Anyway, we went to secret recipe and starbucks that day. Of course, we camwhored for the whole day.

Then, i had my late lunch with hui ni. We had chicken chops. Hehe. She asked me to visit her new puppy as she said her puppy misses me a lot. When i reached her house, her youngest sister kept on putting sunshine on my shoulder as she knew I AM AFRAID OF ANIMALS, even insects. I sticked to the wall and nearly fainted there. But, the pity little puppy loved me a lot, she kept on sticking to me so.. i held sunshine's little hand in the end. I was showing my mercy and love to ANIMALS. haha. Camwhored at her house again

7.15pm, dequeen asked me to accompany her to her friend's bday party so i rushed home from hui ni's house. Went to pyramid BBQ plaza to have dinner with them. I didnt know anyone there except dequeen. After dinner, we had haagen daiz! We had a chat there too. After our ice cream, left pyramid and went home!

the big mirror in the sticker pic shop

through the machine, this is called reflection

inside the sticker pic machine..

this pic is nice, yeah ^^

jia yun is seperated -_-

take 1

take 2

take 3

take 4

take 5

we are soooo small

chyi and chary

i like this pic a lot ^^

chary and chyi

3 of us at 1u rainforest

chary and chyi AGAIN

chary and chyi at starbucks

chary is 'dumped'.. haha..

us again at starbucks

i editted this pic to 'cinema feel'

jia yun and chyi

my ice cream and gor's ice cream

our face are RED in colour

a horizontal pic

we looked numb-_-

blur pic, haha XD

her sis messed up my hair b4 this pic -_-

with mr sillyface

so tired after taking 20+ snaps

with her new dog, sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment