Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back to school?

the 170 mins movie


I am wondering if I am really graduated. In these 4 days, i went back to school thrice, sold my old books and modern dance practice for our coming enroll performance which will be held next saturday. After the practice today, my coach asked me to buy cloths for our costumes, 30m of them. In the end, i asked hui ni to bring me to The Mines to get them. When I reached her house, her mum was in a good mood again so we were not held up. Both of her sisters joined us and we really took a long time to decide the cloths i wanted to get for my modern dance members. Went to Sri Petaling to buy some egg tarts after that. Reached home around 9.30pm but thank god, my mum is always understanding :p She was elated when i told her hui ni bought her a box of 'thing' to eat but then when she opened the box, she saw egg tarts and she turned to me and said :" dont you know i dont eat egg tarts?" Haha, I am sorry to say that i really dont know but my mum is cute, always :)

Oh yea, i went for 'Australia' yesterday. Although some of my friends asked me not to watch, watching 'Australia' together is our promise so we still went for it and now i can proudly declare that i have watched this movie and I ENJOYED THIS 170 MINS MOVIE!! Haha. Honestly, i expected to be sleeping in the cinema so we bought a LARGE popcorn and 2 soft drinks but surprisingly i didnt, not even a minute. It was a long show but meaningful and touched, totally. After movie, i had nice 'pan mee' there too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment