Saturday, January 10, 2009

wOndERfuL daYs

My days now are impressively filled with a lot of nice friends beside me. Had a lot of long talk with those adorable ones, you know who you are (obviously, not only one).. Special thanks to dequeen gor who always comes to my house at night just to chat to me nowadays. When i told her that i was bored in msn today, she immediately came from KL and i was really surprise to see her. For now, gor is happy to know that i am happy too so i think she wont be worrying about me anymore. Hehe. But seriously, my life is absolutely impressive compared to last time.

Baby san, who talked to me from Serdang to Sunway, from Sunway to my house yesterday. I appreciate everything, your support, your opinions, your accompany and EVERYTHING. Criztal, who listens to me everytime, even until 4am in the morning. And that was not only once, it is like i can just call her anytime and she doesnt need to sleep at all. And of course there are a lot of you that i hardly count here. Millions of thanks~ xoxo

Hui ni and Sook yuin said the same thing, i am lucky because i have a lot of friends who really care for me beside me. I know this is true, obviously. They are just devoting sincerely for me and demand nothing in return. Now, when i am happy, i just hope i can sprinkle all my happiness to all of my beloved friends.

Anyway, these are the pics we took at Pappa Rich just now.

the menu

varieties of foods

can u see how happy i am with that drink?
Actually is gor's drink :p

my delicious char keoy tiaw

gor's curry naan

cincau lime longan. thumbs up!

tao fu fa mixed tang yuan

No comments:

Post a Comment