Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thank you

Everyone is asking how I am, just here to let you guys know I'm alright. Honestly, I was upset when I suddenly received the news from my family. Although this has been expected, when it really came, you would still feel uncomfortable, to lose a close family member.

Ginger said they have decided to plug off grandpa's life sustaining tube after everyone arrived. Was staring on my phone while studying for the whole day on Friday. Unsurprisingly, received her msg "Grandpa has passed away at home". I could imagine the atmosphere at grandpa's house although I'm so far away.

I thought I was alright by that time, I thought I was strong enough to comfort my dad. Who knows I cried non stop when I heard his voice. It is a really long story, anyway, I'M ALRIGHT NOW. Friends around me have been worrying and showing their concern.

Talked to my cousin too. She was really sad and I could even comfort her well!! She said she shoudnt go home to take bath that day so she could stay beside grandpa when he left but I told her, it is not important if you are there or not, grandpa couldnt really feel it. The most important is you treat him well when he was alive, when he had feelings towards us. Of course a lot more =)

Grandpa's funeral was held this morning and he is cremated. I understand a lot. Some of you who had a talk with me know what I'm mentioning. Thank you for all your concern again. Grandpa is resting in peace now as he has eventually released from pain and suffer.

緣份 是一種很 炫的東西
在不知不覺中出現
當它存在時,你可能不會珍惜;
期待它到來時,它卻一直都不出現 。

珍惜你周圍的所有人,無論是朋友、愛人、家人。
不要等到失去了,才让自己抱着一世的遗憾。
不要等到对方没有知觉了,才想告诉他你有多需要他。

No comments:

Post a Comment