Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Moved house

Have been moving house for more than a week and i finally got house phone and internet connection!! Will be staying with siaw chin and pey san in this 5 room house and de rental is even cheaper than my previous one!! SAN IS COMING ON SUNDAY~ cant wait ^^

Enjoying staying here as I have healthy food, much better environment and lovely housemates now ^^ A lot of them said that it is kinda obvious that this is a house of 3 future nutritionists, LOL. Fat free products, Multigrain pruducts.. BUT I' STILL FAT.

I'm kinda busy even this is suppose to be my free week. IT'S NOT FREE AT ALL.

Btw, Thanks dayong, jeff and xiong xiong for helping us to settle our stuffs when we were moving house.

Enjoy the blog,
p/s: my blog gonna be a food blog, who cares?


BB looked so sad with CHEMISTRY T___T
kitchen
'under renovated study room'. HAHAHA
thanks da yong for fixing de dining table and chairs!!
My room, thanks da yong and jeffery for fixing my chairs and bedside table ^^
MY new RED CHAIR and RED STUDY TABLE LAMP from IKEA
My new mirror from IKEA, camwhored b4 going party
homemade char siaw - i know how to make char siaw now. HAHAHA
DINNER AGAIN, with chicken soup
YUMMY dinner on 'house opening night'
My lovely breakfast from my housemate
Fried glass noodles to cell group
HONEYDEW SAGO
Lemonade
Yogurts
ALL WHOLEGRAIN PRODUCTS
Cut honeydew with yogurt - my healthy snacks
Had soy milk in this wine glass and muesli bars while studying Chemistry
in de cold windy night in my room with Siaw Chin
Fat free soy milk and organic oat milk

No comments:

Post a Comment