Monday, June 15, 2009

Dim Sum lunch


Went to city with Patti, Bessie and Siaw Chin today. Pity Da Yong who is still having exams is requested to fetch us to Oats Street train station and we went to city by train =)


Patti asked us to meet at Dragon Seafood as she would be late so we were waiting for her since 11.30am. After an hour, she called us and said she couldnt find her. Eventually, Patti told us that there are 2 Dragon Seafood at Northbridge =.= We went to the wrong one. Anyway, dim sums tasted good too =)


Went for Utopia bubble tea then and shopped around. Bought some souvenirs for my sister and friends. Shopped.. shopped.. shopped.. = TIRED >.<>


Skyped with baby yuin at night after watching 'Just Love II' and this monster siaw chin was chatting with me in msn and kept on tempting me for Utopia bubble tea again. That was 10.30pm and she kept on saying that she could reach my house in 15 minutes time. Unsurprisingly, i failed my second on diet test of the day >.<


Bought a green tea bun then. On our way home, she tempted me to mcd again but i refused but she ignored me and drove to mcd. I bought a large set of Mc dippers. OMG. I FAILED BOTH ON DIET TESTS TODAY!!! SAD T___T And i accidentaly ordered 2 large fries. In order to avoid being obese, we drove straight to Da Yong's house and gave him the large fries. He looked at me with a totally speechless face. AHHHH~


Dragon Seafood Dim Sum at Northbridge

Monster and chyi

Fried prawn

Dim Sums

Can you see how shinning are the bbq chicken buns? They really tasted soooooo GOOD.
And the golden cream buns. Extraordinary YUMMYLICIOUS ^^

Everyone is asking since when my blog turns into a food blog =.=
There are stil some dim sums which I didnt post.
I dont want to frighten my readers!! Hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment