Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Recall

Received a freaking long Chinese sms from Amanda last night, i mean like this morning?! (it was 1.07am) and I was actually msn-ing with xiong xiong, doing Chemistry quiz and receiving a phone call at that time. Busy huh?! I sleep at 2am or 3am nowadays, because of EXAMS.

To be honest, I was kinda surprised to or receive her sms, i mean including the contents. Was trying to recall how long we didnt have a proper chat. We used to phone chat a lot during high school, eventhough we met each other almost EVERY DAY. And I remember I used to ask you a question when you were complaining that I always bullied you. "Do you think we can still play so crazily after guaduated?" and I guess you couldnt find the answer. I do admit that sometimes I didnt agree to what you were doing or thinking, but maybe the people around me are true, there is always an invisible bond between us since we have known each other so well since 7 yrs ago. Your msg last night made me thought of something actually, I am actually the 'YOU' and you are actually the 'PEOPLE AROUND YOU'. And you are actually reflecting me. No matter how mean I used to treat you, you would still stay beside me (feel guilty sometimes). And I think maybe in your heart I am absolutely a SCARY person?! A person who wont reveal anything? A person who likes to keep every single thought in her mind?

Still remembered the day I left Malaysia. Hui ni was driving the car and both of us were sitting at the back. Before you went off, we hugged each other and I actually saw your big eyes were flooding with tears. We didnt say a single word but after you went off, I moved to the front seat and kept on looking outside the window. When you text me, I stared at the screen of my phone and still kept silent. I was still struggling in hiding my emotions. I guess Hui ni knew what was in my mind and eventually she held my hand, i literally cried. I still remembered what she said, "you actually care for her a lot". She was trying very hard to comfort me but I cried from Midvalley to Subang, unbelievable right?! In the end, she cried as well.

Apparently, I am extremely busy with my finals here (although this week is actually a study week) and maybe I do not have time to seriously talk to you. Anyway, you're right. We're going to meet very soon and I just hope all the best to you especially your health as I know you've been staying in the hospital for quite a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment