Sunday, July 5, 2009

winter holiday in malaysia (1)

Went back to malaysia since like two weeks ago. Basically, i'm enjoying my life here, without books :p Nah, just joke lol. Meeting up with old friends, eating around, fetching my nephew & niece to school, looking for my ballet teacher, watching movie, shopping and going to FAB concert soon, but as an audience this time =(

Anyway, enjoy the pics. More pics are coming soon ^^



the second day after reaching malaysia.
couldnt believe i was with them that time =)


i remember what i promised
the BELATED birthday cake cheers you up =)

the cake before lighting the candles

after lighting up the candles

funny story behind this pic,
san is fainting =.="

i was busy-ing online.
hahahaha

san and chyi =)


our first mcd =)

baby and chyi !!!
before going one-u

full house at damansara =)

celebrating zhi lan's 19th birthday =)

i enjoyed that night =)

a surprise little cake for her

this was my idea :p

really LOVE yuin a lot!!!!

hahahah.. the craziest girl i have known so far..

the one who supports me ALWAYS and really concern me =)
i really appreciate to have this friend in my life

and i'm so SURPRISE for your 'stories' happened when i was away!!!
baby chloe and chyi =)
these are from a nice dessert house at ss15

san and chyi

had a lot of fun with san this time too

she is still the same = INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL

hahahhaha

three of us can be really crazy when we're together =)


i like this pic

HEHE
my BELOVED 'family' pic

i guess we enjoyed that day,

the feelings is really different when we're together

i love spending my time with them =)

chary and chyi
my closest primary school friend =)
we went kimgary for lunch. lol

some gathering pics


amanda. chyi. san

with meei qi this time =)


group pic =)


amanda and chyi

gosh i m so FAT

T___T

my ex classmates

peh yee and chyi

baby san and chyi~

we had some 'FUN' that night.

hahahahah

amanda and chyi at ss15
after dying my hair ^^

wai kit and me =)

my look after a nap =.=""

baby chloe and chyi AGAIN

I REALLY LOVE HER <3

No comments:

Post a Comment