Sunday, March 1, 2009

The reality of life

No matter how much you wish to enjoy your life -- rest, play and eat, you have to return to the reality. Reality= work hard and you will get the thing you want. Yea, absolutely. Had some quizzes, revisions, pre-labs and tutorial practices in the first week. It is really ridiculous, i mean i just cant imagine how much work will i have after that.

Anyway, met some new friends too, from all over the whole, lol. Some of them who are pretty nice introduced me some seniors in nutrition and i guess this will help me in the future :) Attended a freshies welcoming yesterday, it was actually considered as a church activities. Then, might be joining A.S.I.A (Asia Students In Australia) bbq party on Wednesday and a cell group gathering (was invited by Jeff yesterday) on Friday night. Yeah, my week will be pretty awesome then.

The clubs i join in Curtin in the year 2009:
A.S.I.A (Asia students in Australia)
- There are 1100 members this year!!
Malaysia Club (Malaysia students in Australia)
- There will be pasar malam and outings to enjoy Malaysia foods :P
Chinese Society
- Have Chinese meal together and stuffs
Chemisty Club
- Just for fun :P

It sounds a lot? Haha, but dont worry. They are all just outings and gatherings as we can get to know more people, no activities!!

There are quite a lot of changes this week and it made me think a lot. I realized a lot of things and I found it easier to cope myself here now :)

I will update the activities pictures this weekend. Too tired, i mean physically.


The chocolates which save my soul and spirit

During the Chemistry lab this morning
With wan xing last night


Global and Indigenous Public Health 180
Doing revision at night, hardworking??

This is the unit which always screw me up. ALWAYS!!

Lecture notes

What is this? -_-"

This is a weird formula. Interesting -_-"

Went to Coles that day.
Long time ago.

Wedges from the library cafeteria

Cheese baked lasagna and fries

No comments:

Post a Comment