Friday, March 27, 2009

Chinese Society BBQ















wan and chyi at CS BBQ :)




















Bessie. chyi. Sariah take one
Sunlight detected :(





















Again :)















CS committees were grilling sassauges and onions















BBQ outside guild for CS members :)















chinese Society :)


Attended CS BBQ this afternoon to collect our membercard and to get FREE bbq. Due to my boredom while studying in the library, i tempted sariah and bessie to go to guild for a bbq lunch. My invitation was drastically worked, they just threw their books inside their bags and followed me. I know, studies are always dreadful :p

Met wan and her actuarial friends there too. When we reached there, they actually didnt feel like eating because we just had our brunch at Main Cafe but I strongly advocated them the saussage buns because they were just perfect and finally, Bessie and Sariah used my membership card to get some buns and saussages. Haha. Everyone will definitely gain weight after mixing with me, FOOD SUSTAINS OUR LIVES, this is true right?





















Library photos for sook yuin.




















These are my Epidemiology lecture notes.
Having test next week!!















We were studying, obviously.


I will be having epidemiology tests on Wednesday and Friday before this coming tuition free week. I dont think i can do well this time because no one can really understand the lecturer i guess. It just sounds so complicated. This unit is just extraordinary weird. Besides, i have to complete my human bio module 4&5 by this weekend, this is my aim!! And again, two more assignments are waiting for me :( I NEED FRESH AIR!! Was thinking to date them to the city for relaxation during my tuition free week. HOORAY~

1 comment:

  1. I saw FOOD Khai Chyi!!
    must eat yea!!! and you know wat!! Ive been eating like A PIG cuz im having my mid term!!
    i guess FOOD is my destress weapon ahaha!!
    so now Im introducing it to you!!
    yum yum!!
    :):)
    TAKE CARE YA!
    HUGSSSS

    ReplyDelete