Thursday, March 19, 2009

CAA lab examinations

I am seriously lack of sleep because of this week's CAA lab exams for health science communication infotrek and human bio.

My first week of tests for my uni life = N.E.R.V.O.U.S. And the main point is i didnt learn anything about the infotrek before as they have learnt it last year so when i knew about this exam, i was freaking helpless. The thing i could do was only practising online by myself.

Then, on wednesday morning after our chemistry lecture, Bessie, Sariah and I went to take our infotrek test. Gosh, they just looked so relax and i was the only one who took it so serious. Haha. I used 16 mins to complete my test and i got 80% for it :) Then we had lunch together, they said i ate a lot, SO SAD :(

Thursday afternoon, i went for human bio test then. Some of my friends who have took it said that it was very tricky and i turned NERVOUS again. I made a lot of careless mistakes too. When i finished and checked my results, i got 76.7 and everyone asked me not to retake it as it is good than enough but i tended to retake it on Friday (today) and i got 80% for my second test so i have an average of 78.3 for my first human bio test :)

Now, I NEED REST, definitely. And endless homework and assignments to prepare after i wake up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment