Sunday, December 21, 2008

spore trip 14.12.08 -- 16.12.08

went to singapore with pey san, her mum and my mum last week. That morning, san and her mum reached my house at 6.20am and that time, i was still with my pyjamas so san was like quite.. speechless when she saw my sleepy look. haha XD went straight to KLIA and we reached spore around 9.30am. We had lotz of fun there with my sis and her bf who live there, especially our mums, i think so. Basically, i bought quite a lot of things, 12 tops and 1 skirt in two days. That's why i said i enjoyed the trip :p When we were back, we realized our 'importance' as the other two said they kept on watching tv and surfed the net when we were not around. Yea, we are important, lol. At least we are important to kayx who kept on posting some funny stuffs in her blog because she was too bored without us :p









































No comments:

Post a Comment