Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A girl who has never-ending relationship with foodsss

Food is essential in my life. I love food and I study about food. I'm a girl who has a never ending relationship with food in my life! I even choose 2 housemates who are also doing nutrition course. And ppl like to ask ' You eat this? I thought u r a future nutritionist?!'

Excuse me! We study but we need to enjoy our life too okay? Conclusion:
THE HEALTHIEST WAY TO LIVE IS..

Eat what you don't like,
drink what you don't like,
and do what you don't like!

AT HOME..

we cook breakkie on weekends..

we cook nutritious lunch.. hehe.. lots of vege..

we cook pasta sometimes..

during winter, we have steamboat..


we prepare lunch boxes and bring to uni sometimes..

dayong cooked us yummy chicken rice!

but..

WHEN WE LEAVE HOME..

we have unhealthy fast food.. :P

we still prefer chinese cuisine..

we took bus to city just to get some breads.. =.="

we love dim sum..

once awhile, we release our stress like this!! -__-

we have korean food

we have pure bbt

we have desserts

don't worry, this is not mine..
we were at a stall which could use $10.80
to get wat u want, and this was
siaw chin and da yongs' portion

san and i shared this one :S


IN UNI..

we make ice cream

and we know more about food

the more u know,
the more u suffer.. hmph..

making ice cream in process..

and we face REAL food and 'food in book'..

we do labs and have tests

and waiting for our results!


This is a life of a nutrition student.

THE END..

No comments:

Post a Comment