Friday, May 14, 2010

Deprived of sleep !!

San took my pic when I was studying in the silent zone of the library

Two essential beverages to prevent me from 'fishing' during studying:
1. oat
2. green tea

outside view of library :)

Whee.. finally finished Nutritional Physiology test which has brought me tons of nightmare.. Made me so deprive for sleep.. Brought me huge eyebags.. Increased my cortisol level.. Most importantly, I think my brain used up too much glucose and made me feeling hungry every single minute! :(

More than half of the class failed for test 1 so I think everyone must be working very hard for test 2 as it counts 20% to this unit! Argh >.<

I was really relax after the test yesterday! Went night shopping, played cafe world, and today, went to city after class, shopped and had dinner. For tomorrow, will be watching IP MAN 2, have been really desperate for this movie as I wanted to watch since looong time ago! Oh no, cant be so excited, need to start to prepare for my Epidomiology test on Thurs and Friday, and most importantly for finals! Finals timetable has released but the time arranged is horrible!

Hmph.. Stop thinking! Just think of IP MAN 2 tomorrow ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment