Monday, March 1, 2010

The night before my 2nd year Uni started

The night before semester started, we were supposed to be printing our unit outlines, preparing for the lecture notes for the next day but suddenly.. Siaw chin passed all of us each a glass of red wine as she said we need to release our stress. When we finished the first glass, she then kept on refilling for jeff and me (as she knows san cant really drink). In the end, this happened.. MY FACE TURNED SO RED AND MY BODY RELEASED HEAT =.=""" after drinking so many glasses...

In the end, of course she herself was drunk and .... XD XD XD LOL, but I slept at 3am... -_-

Take 1 after drinking plenty glasses of red wine~~

Focus on the color of my face =.=""

In my room with my CUTE MICKEY~~

Btw, this is the cert I just received :p
Yeah~~ I've passed my food handler training program~~

No comments:

Post a Comment