Monday, November 16, 2009

LIFE IS ABOUT TO ENJOY

5 DOWN 1 TO GO!! Woohooo.. apparently, I'm totally in my holiday mood now.. hehehe.. My first year of uni is about to end. Cannot cannot!! I need to strive til the enddddd. Ok lah, study tmr :P

Cant wait for our Japanese food, Harbour Town & City shopping, Carousel night shopping, food hunting and lastly my movie night before going to the airport XD

Stay up until 3.30am to do Chemistry past year with Siaw Chin and had Indo Mee at 1.30am -.-

Realized that we 'farm' too much. Hahaha XD I think I really enjoy my life with my crazy housemate and baby san in our comfortable clean house ^^

A lot of jokes happen every single night. I also enjoy grocery shopping, food hunting, studying, playing, chatting, cooking and bubble tea nights with them ^^ of coz we cant exclude our beloved xiong2 and the one who also plays with us thru webcam. Hahaha.

Drinking Utopia bubble tea in front of my laptop now ^___^

Finally, I start to love Perth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment