Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Mooncake Festival

My first year to celebrate Mooncake Festival without my family, 2009.10.03. Btw, I spent the whole day FRUITFULLY. LOL. Went to city centre and harbour town with XIONG. Spent quite a lot time to reach there, mainly because of some 'technical problem'. Had brunch at a Japanese Restaurant, YUMMY. She started to create some kinda funny 'stories' after getting some FOOD. HAHAHA. (She didnt stop for the whole day).

Had bubble tea too. Started to shop then. My sis asked me to prepare a RED NECKLACE and a pair of RED EARRING for her wedding. I think de theme is WHITE and RED since my bridesmaid gown is WHITE. Also a pair of high heels for the dinner at night. Besides, I have to get myself a pair of long pants as my new house is super cold at night. I was really in rush since de shops here close at 5pm and I had a lot of things to buy. Managed to buy everything except my earring T__T

Felt asleep when I was in de bus back from the city. TIRED. Reached home around 6.15pm and had dinner with Siaw Chin. Started to have fun with lantern after dinner. It was really a Herculean task as de wind was so strong. Candles were blown off after lighted but eventually we managed to light up 6 lanterns =)

Suddenly was craving for mooncakes so we decided to drive to xiong's house to have some, also a pot of hot tea and continue to light our lanterns there. However, we just brought a cloth and picnic at her living room in de end. HAHAHA. We chatted for like 3 hrs? Had super lots of FUN, CREATING STORIES again. Reached home around 10.45pm and started to online. Took bath at 12am. It was really COLD so I moved my heater to the toilet to warm the bathroom. Smart huh?!

It's 2am now but I'm still here. Gotta sleep now, EXHAUSTED.

Gonna pick BABY SAN from the airport AT 3PM tomorrow and have steamboat at night!! EXCITED~

P/S: Where is our keyboard performance and ballet dancers?
HAHAHAHA

Very original Japanese restaurant - Jaws

We should just go for BUFFET - EAT ALL YOU CAN next time

They do not look nice coz are all half eaten

Xiong's fav egg thingy

They taste very different from those in Malaysia

In the fitting room, my new red pants ^^

My 11cm high heels

CHYI ^__^
After brushing and washing - look blur

lanterns - we actually got a lot but..

They are busy-ing
AHH. FIRE!!

HEHE. RELAXING - lack of a cup of tea

AGAIN

Chyi and xiong

HAVE NEVER BEEN PLAYING WITH LANTERNS FOR AGES

Siaw chin and chyi

Xiong alone

Dinner, which night?

Vietnamese handrolls

Picnic at her living room. HAHAHA

Mooncake - Oversea, feel warmth?

Chips and chocolates, with Mooncake and Tea

She is enjoying the bubur caca I cooked

SEE!! The potatos I found in her kitchen!!
Have been left there for more than 3 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment